Due to the pandemic and government guidelines currently in place it is not possible for our Out-Of-School-Club to maintain consistent bubbles due to the variety of ages at the club, the number of staff, and the space restrictions.

We have therefore made the very difficult decision to postpone the opening of the OOSC until what we believe will be September 2021, although this could be sooner depending on restrictions in place at the time.

We understand how valuable this childcare is for parents and look forward to planning it’s opening again.